2013 FAIR PROMOTIONAL BILLBOARDS
THEME: "Kids and Kangaroos”
The Calumet County Fair Association will again sponsor the eighth annual billboard competition to promote the 2013 Calumet County Fair.
1. Each participating club will be supplied with a 4’x8’ board to use for this application. Post for display will also be supplied. The board is the property of the Calumet County Fair Association. Most clubs that have participated in the past have their boards. All clubs are encouraged to participate and if you need a board contact Deb Stebane so it can be ready for pickup after June 1st. Board will be available for pick-up at the fairgrounds, please contact Deb Stebane to arrange a pick-up time.
2. Boards are to be in place by July 15, 2013. Each club participating will be responsible for the placement of the board. Please make sure to get appropriate approval for placement abiding by city and/or county regulations on the placement. In an effort to vary the locations of the billboards, your placement must be approved and if not approved points will be deducted from your score.
3. Advertising boards will be judged on the pre-judging Saturday of the Fair, and results will be posted on the opening day of the fair.
4. Club members are to paint and construct these boards. Leaders and adults are encouraged to help, but please keep in mind that this is a youth project.
5. Keep in mind that your board needs to be simple and to the point. Most people will see these signs as they travel the roadways at 25 - 55 MPH! Your message needs to be conveyed in a split second of viewing.
6. The color scheme we are using to promote the fair this year is orange and purple.
A. Use "Kids and Kangaroos’” as the theme.
B. Words: Calumet County Fair must be included on the board.
C. Date: Labor Day Weekend
D. Club name should be displayed on the lower right hand corner and should be no larger than 6” letter in height.
Billboards will be judged on the following areas: Overall Artistic Impression, Creative Impression of Theme, Lettering (is it readable), Attractiveness, and Neatness/Quality.
The following prize money will be awarded: 1st - $125; 2nd- $105; 3rd - $85; 4th - $65. Each club will receive $25.00 for their participation and special recognition at the fair. Prize money, trophies and certificates will be distributed at the annual 4-H Recognition Banquet in November.
Please notify Deb Stebane via email email@example.com with BILLBOARD AND CLUB NAME as the subject, if your club plans to participate with the following information: 1)Name of club, 2)contact person, 3)address, 4)phone number, and 5)where your billboard will be located. If your club does not have access to email call Deb at 920-850-6826.
Click on Download button for printable Requirements
Copyright © 2013 - Calumet County Fair
Site developed by Visionality Webs